Friday, May 18, 2012

the caravan of comics

I don't know if you know - but I do and I'm here to make sure you know - that some very special Chugnutters (google it) have made a very special little trip -

Hopefully someone from the ACTUAL Caravan of Comics posts here eventually upon their return to our shores girt by sea. BUT I'd like to write a quick thingo to say how proud I am that Aussies made this awesome adventure over to the states and Canada to go and GET IT ON for their comics and Aussie comics in general!

If you haven't ch-ch-checked it - you should ch-ch-check it out on their website http://caravanofcomics.com/ 

On behalf of all Australian comic-makers ... I'd like to say thankyou Caravan of Comics ... may your beards grow long! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anthony, here is David's recap of the trip, part 1. http://nakedfella.com/blog/2012/05/caravan-of-comics-recap-part-1/

    I don't remember how to post on the Chugnut blog. Can you reblog Dave's post? Sarah

    ReplyDelete